Since our founding date back in October 2000, we have provided a wide range of computer-related services to thousands of customers throughout central North Dakota.
Some of those services include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Complete System Restore (format/re-install of Windows Operating System)
- Spyware/Virus Detection and Removal
- Hardware Diagnostics, Upgrades, and Installation
- Replace Broken & Defective Parts on Notebooks (i.e. Broken LCD Screen)
- Data Backup, Transfer, and Recovery (Even if a hard drive was accidentally formatted!)
- File Servers powered by Microsoft Windows Server and Unix/Linux
- Web Servers powered by Microsoft Windows Server and Unix/Linux
- Apple/Mac OS – Troubleshooting, Upgrades, and Repairs (iMac, MacBook, etc.)
- Network Troubleshooting, Design, and Installation
- Routers and Firewalls (We carry Cisco & Netgear)
- Secured Wireless Networks (We carry Cisco & Netgear)
- RG6, CAT5, and CAT6 Cable Runs for Commercial & Residential
- In-Wall Faceplates with Coax, CAT5/6, and Phone Jacks (Panduit)
If the service(s) you are in need of help with are not listed above, feel free and give us a call or send us an e-mail and we’ll let you know if you can be of help. If not, we will try and recommend somebody in the area that can — we have good working relationships with a lot of great area businesses.
Out of Minot Customers
For any customers located outside of Minot, we typically charge our regular hourly rate for driving. Our service vehicles are tracked by GPS, so we’re easily able to keep track of on-site and travel times — keeping it fair and honest for both of us!