Bitz PC is the name many area businesses trust with their network administration. We take care of networks with as few as 3 PCs and networks as big as 40+ workstations, multiple servers, and a dozen network printers.
- Network Troubleshooting, Upgrades, and Installation
- Setup, Maintain, and Upgrade Routers and Firewalls
- Wireless Networks with Upgraded Antennas or Bridges
- Network-based Printers, Copiers, and Surveillance Cameras
- RG6, CAT5, and CAT6 Cable Runs & Termination for Commercial & Residential
- In-Wall Faceplates with Coax, CAT5/6, and Phone Jacks
- File & Database Servers powered by Microsoft Windows Server and Unix/Linux
- Web Servers powered by Microsoft Windows Server and Unix/Linux
We’re confident in our abilities to help your organization with a wide range of networking products and services. If, for whatever reason, we feel your situation is beyond our capabilities — we’ll still take great care of you by finding you the appropriate expert. Being in business for 16 years, we’ve met a lot of brilliant people who may specialize in exactly what you need help with.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
My laptop stopped working so I took it to Bestbuy and they said the turnaround time would be two weeks. I cannot be without my laptop for two weeks. Took it to Bitz pc and they were done with it in 2 days! I highly recommend BitZ Communications and will definitely be going back. Their customer service is phenomenal!
Fast, friendly and way better customer support than any of the big guys out there.
Great products! Great prices! Great Customer Service! And locally owned!