Since our founding date back in October 2000, we have provided a wide range of computer related services to thousands of customers throughout central North Dakota. Some of those services include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Complete System Restore (format/re-install of Windows)
- Spyware/Virus Detection and Removal
- Hardware Diagnostics, Upgrades, and Installation
- Replace Broken & Defective Parts on Notebooks (i.e. Broken LCD Screen)
- Data Backup, Transfer, and Recovery (Even if a hard drive was accidentally formatted!)
- File Servers powered by Microsoft Windows Server and Unix/Linux
- Web Servers powered by Microsoft Windows Server and Unix/Linux
- Apple/Mac OS – Troubleshooting, Upgrades, and Repairs (iMac, MacBook, etc.)
- Network Troubleshooting, Design, and Installation
- Routers and Firewalls (We carry Cisco & Netgear)
- Secured Wireless Networks (We carry Cisco & Netgear)
- RG6, CAT5, and CAT6 Cable Runs for Commercial & Residential
- In-Wall Faceplates with Coax, CAT5/6, and Phone Jacks (Panduit)
If the service(s) you are in need of help with are not listed above, feel free and give us a call or send us an e-mail and we’ll let you know if you can be of help. If not, we will try and recommend somebody in the area that can — we have good working relationships with a lot of great area businesses.
While others in the area are charging upwards of $125 per hour, our labor rates are still very fair and competitive — Only $60 per hour for in-store and $85 per hour for on-site with a 1-hour minimum (drive time factored in). If you’ve already checked around, you’ve probably found most of our competition has a minimum of 1 hour and some have a higher hourly rate.
Out of Minot Customers
For any customers located outside of Minot, we typically charge our regularly hourly rate for driving. Our service vehicles are tracked by GPS, so we’re easily able to keep track of on-site and travel times — keeping it fair and honest for both of us!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
My laptop stopped working so I took it to Bestbuy and they said the turnaround time would be two weeks. I cannot be without my laptop for two weeks. Took it to Bitz pc and they were done with it in 2 days! I highly recommend BitZ Communications and will definitely be going back. Their customer service is phenomenal!
Fast, friendly and way better customer support than any of the big guys out there.
Great products! Great prices! Great Customer Service! And locally owned!