Bitz PC is the name many area businesses trust with their network administration. We take care of networks with as few as 3 PCs and networks as big as 40+ workstations, multiple servers, and a dozen network printers.
- Network Troubleshooting, Upgrades, and Installation
- Setup, Maintain, and Upgrade Routers and Firewalls
- Wireless Networks with Upgraded Antennas or Bridges
- Network-based Printers, Copiers, and Surveillance Cameras
- RG6, CAT5, and CAT6 Cable Runs & Termination for Commercial & Residential
- In-Wall Faceplates with Coax, CAT5/6, and Phone Jacks
- File & Database Servers powered by Microsoft Windows Server and Unix/Linux
- Web Servers powered by Microsoft Windows Server and Unix/Linux
We’re confident in our abilities to help your organization with a wide range of networking products and services. If, for whatever reason, we feel your situation is beyond our capabilities — we’ll still take great care of you by finding you the appropriate expert. Being in business for 16 years, we’ve met a lot of brilliant people who may specialize in exactly what you need help with.